- Ashton & Parsons teething powders are a gentle, natural remedy, used for the pain and symptoms associated with teething
- Used for over 150 years and trusted by generations of parents
- Contains Tincture of Matricaria, which is extracted from German chamomile flower heads
- For babies 3-6 months, use half a sachet in the morning and half a sachet in the evening. Simply pour dry powder on your baby's tongue. We recommend tipping half into a teaspoon and keeping the other half in a sachet
- For babies over 6 months, Pour dry sachet contents onto baby's tongue in morning and once in the evening. If the child is very restless, the dose may be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if necessary until improvement occurs. The maximum dose is 6 doses in 24 hours
How to use
Carefully tear off the end of the sachet.
Ensure that your baby is held in a sitting or upright position. Put the powder slowly on the front of the infant’s tongue, a little at a time, allowing the powder to fully dissolve.
This product is not recommended for use in babies under 3 m
If the baby is very restless, the dose may be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours until improvement occurs. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
For Babies 3-6 Months
Use a teaspoon to give the powder, half the contents of one sachet in the morning and the other half in the evening. The sachet should be divided in half by emptying half the contents onto the teaspoon and retaining the other half in the sachet. The maximum dose is 6 doses in 24 hours.
For Babies Over 6 Months
One sachet in the morning and one sachet in the evening.