Dr. Good Health's Impresser Oil 100ml
When pain in Joints, Muscles, Spondylosis, require topical application to provide relief in pain & inflammation, Impresser* oil scores over other such preparations due to its combination of oils & herbs. Impresser* oil provides relief for a longer period of time. If Impresser* capsules are taken orally in addition to the external application of Impresser* oil, the effect is much better.
- Joint pain
- Muscular pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Other painful disorders
- Narayan Oil - It’s made from a blend of sesame oil, camphor oil, and a variety of herbs. Mahanarayan oil is often used to soothe sore muscles, as well as treat a number of health issues.
- Rasna Panchamrit - Rasna reduces the joint pains, alleviates dryness in joints and can treat many neurological disorders.
- Pipermint ka phool (Mentha pipertia) - It is an ancient herb and is used to treat hundreds of ailments including stomach problems, indigestion, and cholesterol.
- Kapoora (Camphora officinarum) - It relieves the joint pain and is used to eliminate itching problems. It is also used to treat infections of the skin.
- Gandhapuro Oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) - It is an aromatic shrub, which is beneficial in the treatment of joint ache and rheumatism.
- Deodar Oil (Cedrus deodara) – The anti-inflammatory properties of the herb helps in alleviating joint pain and regulates blood sugar levels in the body.
- Dalchini Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – It has warm properties that provides relief from chronic pain and reduces cold joints.
- Mahamash Oil – It is a crucial herb in relieving stiffness of the joints and alleviates pain in the locked jaw.
- Toontoobh Oil (Brassica campestris) q.s. - Brassica Campestris is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Skin eruptions, Arthritis, Bronchitis, Muscular pain, Foot ache, Lumbago and other conditions.