Himalaya Septilin Liquid 100ml
- Recurrent infections of respiratory tract – Common colds and flu.
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis / Tonsillitis)
- Hoarseness & voice loss (Laryngitis)
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
Infants from 1 month: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful 3x times a day.
Children from 18 months: 1 teaspoonful 3x times a day.
Adults: 2 teaspoonful 3x times a day.