Our teams developed these goggles for intermediate swimmers wanting to improve their technique and swim in confidence.
Fog develops due to several factors: the difference in temperature between the body and the way, humidity levels, etc. Wear and tear due to friction is one of the main causes.
If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform.
After a certain amount of time, it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished.
We provide an anti-fog marker that reactivates an ageing anti-fog treatment and which makes your goggles last longer.
Enjoy swimming with clear vision, thanks to the anti-fog treatment.
FIELD OF VISION
Enjoy the underwater world thanks to the 140° to 160° field of vision.
Benefit from excellent support with the soft structure of these goggles.
Adjust goggles precisely thanks to the side adjustments and the double strap.
No water getting into goggles, thanks to soft joints to create watertight seal.
We advise you to:
- Rinse your goggles (only if necessary) by dipping them in the water
- Avoid water jets directly on the inner face of the lenses
- Store the goggles in their case between sessions to avoid damaging the lenses (on the inner face to protect the anti-fog treatment, on the outer face to avoid scratches)
- Avoid exposing the goggles to temperatures over 60 °C,
- Do not touch or wipe the inside of the lenses.