The B group of vitamins is essential for healthy functioning of the nervous system. They also play an essential role in the metabolic processes. Supplements may be beneficial in times of extra need such as emotional stress, for alcoholics, and after surgery or sickness.
NAT B is a high content Vitamin B formula that provides the body with a source of important B vitamins
- Vitamin B-1 plays a role in energy metabolism and is essential for proper nerve and muscle function.
- Vitamin B-2 is essential for energy production and fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Nicotinamide provides dietary support for a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Vitamin B-6 & Folic Acid plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
- Folic acid also supports your cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells.
- Biotin functions as a coenzyme in metabolism, is required for fatty acid synthesis and provides dietary support for healthy nails and hair.
For the treatment of Vitamin B deficiency and support healthy function of body in conditions when the requirement is high such as increased emotional stress, chronic alcohol consumption, surgery and recovery from sickness.
One capsule daily with meals or as directed by physician.