- Reduces breakouts and helps fade the look of post-acne marks
- For acne-prone skin
- With maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment and Micro-Clear Technology
- Formulated with ingredients to help with skin cell exfoliation
NEUTROGENA Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Toner
NEUTROGENA Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner is the first acne toner designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, plus fade the look of post-acne marks for clearer, more even-toned skin. The refreshingly clean formula, with MICROCLEAR Technology, dissolves away oil and reduces pimple size, swelling and redness in under 8 hours. It's formulated to help speed surface skin cell exfoliation to help fade the look of post-acne marks.
In general, the causes of facial breakouts in adults are the same as those in teenagers
Acne occurs in part when there is a buildup of dead skin cells in the pores. Salicylic acid helps normalize the shedding of the skin cells inside the pores and helps prevent the clogging that, along with oil and bacteria, can produce pimples.
Be patient. If used regularly, products containing salicylic acid are a proven method for treating acne and helping prevent future breakouts.
Help outsmart acne with the genius of MICROCLEAR, a revolutionary technology scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.
Salicylic Acid & Acne
If you look closely at the labels of many acne medications, you'll notice that the active ingredient in many is salicylic acid.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.