- Natural, high quality good bacteria supplement
- Contains 3 billion natural live cultures per sachet
- Especially made for infants, children, pregnant & breastfeeding mothers
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) make this naturally high in fibre
- Free from sugars, artificial flavours & colourings
- Can easily be mixed with your child's favourite foods or drinks.
Contains B. infants Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. These have all been tested and have been shown to survive both stomach acidity and bile salts, reaching the gut alive.
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies and Children can safely be taken from birth, and is also suitable for breastfeeding and pregnant women who may wish to take natural bacteria especially during the last trimester of pregnancy.
The sachet can easily be mixed with your child's favourite foods or drinks and can be taken with formula milk when it is at room temperature, but not when warmed (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria). All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you and your family.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks - try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve it in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day