PRE-ORDER Wholesome Story Myo & D-Chiro Inositol With MTHF Folate + Vitamin D 120 Capsules
PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS TAKES BETWEEN 15 TO 20 DAYS TO GET IN AFTER A PAID ORDER!
- The Fertility Support You’ve Been Looking For: Our Myo Inositol blend promotes hormonal balance, metabolic support, and ovarian function. It's developed with the body's ideal ratio of Myo-inositol to D-Chiro-inositol, which is 2000mg to 50mg or 40:1
- Formulated for Added Benefits: MTHF Folate is the most bioavailable form of Folate to help manage homocysteine levels and promote good fetal development. Vitamin D3 supports metabolic and mood health. Also a great alternative to inositol powder.
- Support Your Cellular Functions: Myo & D-Chiro Inositol can support healthy insulin sensitivity as well as blood glucose and lipid levels. It supports healthy androgen and luteinizing hormone levels for a healthy menstrual cycle.
- 30-Day Supply & Clean Label Project Certified: Our Myo & D-Chiro Inositol is vegan friendly, 100% clean, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and non-GMO. We are also one of the only supplement brands that offer vegan-friendly plant-derived capsules.
- Our Wholesome Promise: We are family-owned & proud to have our products 3P tested & certified by the Clean Label Project. We understand that each body and journey is unique. If our supplements don't work for you, let us know & we will make it right
What is in this?
- Myo & D-Chiro Inositol are isomers (compounds with the same formula, but different structural arrangement) of inositols, which are organic compounds found widely in nature particularly in fiber-rich foods. Our bodies naturally create inositols from glucose, too, and are mainly found in cell membranes*.
- MTHF is the predominant, natural and bioactive form of folate, or vitamin B9. Both the synthetic form (folic acid) and the natural folate form (found in foods) are converted in the body to MTHF*.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is organically produced in the body when the skin is exposed to UVB rays from the sun, which triggers its synthesis. Vitamin D3 can also be obtained from the diet in animal foods (fatty fish, egg yolk)*.
What are the uses?
- Myo & D-Chiro Inositol are molecules that mainly act as insulin mediators and both work synergistically in processes that increase insulin sensitivity and in glucose metabolism. With these functions, Myo & D-Chiro Inositol is often used for conditions associated with insulin resistance, such as PCOS*.
- MTHF is most widely known for its use during pregnancy, when adequate intake is extremely important for proper growth. However, MTHF supplementation can also be used to decrease levels of homocysteine; elevated levels can cause harmful effects to the body*.
- Vitamin D3 is needed for bone growth, immunity, and reducing inflammation. In PCOS, vitamin D may have a beneficial impact on insulin resistance and glucose tolerance*.