- Pregnacare his and her Conception provides the opportunity for couples to take a convenient, balanced daily formula specifically developed with nutrients for reproductive health and overall well-being
- The extra value dual pack contains both (No Suggestions) conception and wellman conception nutritional tablets, which have been specifically designed to support both men and women who are trying for a baby
- Pregnacare conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium, as well as vitamins B12 and D plus 400 mcg folic acid
- Wellman conception is a comprehensive formulation with specific nutrients, including zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Men and women use Pregnacare his and her conception as soon as they start trying for a baby
Most recommended by Midwives
Pregnacare is proud to be the number 1 pregnancy supplement most recommended by midwives.
Specifically targeted products with expert nutrition
The Pregnacare range includes advanced nutrients specifically targeted towards supporting you before, during and after pregnancy.
Expert nutrition for when trying for a baby
Pregnacare His & Her Conception now provides the opportunity for couples to take a convenient, balanced daily formula specifically developed with nutrients for male and female reproductive health as well as overall wellbeing.
The extra value dual pack contains both Pregnacare Conception and Wellman Conception nutritional tablets, which have been specifically designed to support both men and women who are trying for a baby.
Pregnacare His & Her Conception includes 30 Pregnacare Conception tablets for her and 30 Wellman Conception tablets for him.
Recommended Folic Acid level
Pregnacare Conception provides 400 mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive.
Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status*. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. Folic acid also has a role in the process of cell division and also contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
This product is designed for women of child-bearing age.
The beneficial effect is obtained with a supplemental folic acid daily intake of 400 mcg for at least one month before and up to three months after conception.
Conception & Spermatogenesis
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, zinc contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood and selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
It is now known that folic acid not only plays a critical role in female conception, for the early development of the foetus, but is also important for the male's role in conception too. Folic acid, iron, magnesium and vitamin B12 have a role in the process of cell division, plus vitamin A, which has a role in the process of cell specialization.